Annotell started in 2018, with the mission to make safe perception for autonomous mobility possible. To achieve this we have created the Annotell platform where our customers easily can handle all of their automotive data under one roof.
We at Sales & Marketing are the first connection to our customers. The team is highly skilled in knowing how the market is developing, and are the ones who knows how Annotell can meet all customer needs.
We are specialists in what Annotell can offer, and how we can integrate that to customers needs, wishes and also not yet formulated ideas.
Our team is also creating the project scope with the customer, and together we are setting the mission and timelines. Everything to set the collaboration up for great success!
Solutions Engineers work within the sales team to enable a great customer experience in the sales process from a technical perspective. This by early in the engagements analyse client requirements from both integration and annotation perspective and suggest solutions to the client.
Who you are
You have the right mindset and passion – that is what we value the most. Various backgrounds and experiences can make you a good fit for this role and our team. If you are unsure about how you would fit, don't hesitate to apply and we can figure it out together.
We believe that you are inspired by solving technical and commercial challenges to our current and coming clients.
Besides that, we see that you fit into several of these:
- University degree in engineering within a relevant field.
- Experience in Python plus at least one more programming language
- Familiarity within software development concepts (version control, code review, continuous integration)
- Experience with data analytics
- Fluent English speaker, written and spoken
- Enjoy customer interaction
- Nice to have, experience working with automotive sensors such as lidar, radar & cameras. Understanding of calibration of data and coordinate system transforms.
- Nice to have, experience working with AI, machine learning and computer vision.
What is in it for you?
Other than working with extremely talented and humble people in a fun and creative environment we also have a lot of other great benefits!
- Strong values and purpose-driven company
- Workplace flexibility and Work-life balance
- Competitive salaries
- Exciting career opportunities in a dynamic and fast scaling startup!
- Parental pay, salary exchange, maximum health benefit, order your own workstation, place your own pension - to name a few
Annotell was founded in 2018 by Oscar Petersson and Daniel Langkilde, two engineering physicists working in the field of Deep Learning. Our mission is to make safe perception for autonomous mobility possible. We now support world-leading companies in the field of Autonomous Driving, Advanced Driving Assistance Systems and Active Safety development worldwide.
Our headquarters is located at Lindholmen, just by the beautiful waterfront and Lindholmen Science Park.